Afrikat team is proud to support again this year The Long Walk – Gran Canaria– charity event, by participating and raising Funds & Awareness for local charities and community organisations, especially the Canarian Breast Cancer Association, ACCM, an amazing annual event.
The Long Walk is a 3-day walk, Coast-to-Coast, rough terrain, over the highest summit on the sub-tropical island of Gran Canaria. This year the 6th edition of the Long Walk is 29.9-1.10, leading up to the International Breast Cancer Awareness month of October.
Please help us and donate:
The Long Walk Mission
– To raise much needed funds and awareness for very worthy local causes, while encouraging people of all ages to challenge themselves while walking over one of the most beautiful sub-tropical islands in the world.
– Get people talking about surviving and overcoming illnesses of all kinds, including children with cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer, overcoming challenges is what we are about!
– To show that together we can cross mountains, one step at a time.
– Showcasing the wild, natural beauty of the island of Gran Canaria.
– Building teams and relationships that can last a lifetime.
– Getting active in a way that is open to every body, of every age.
– Changing Lives for the better and encouraging self belief and team spirit.
– To nurture community and collaboration between residents, visitors and natives on Gran Canaria